Regards

The Game Maker's Staff
The Game Maker
Welcome To The Game Maker's Lair

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum

Regards

The Game Maker's Staff
The Game Maker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
.::Advertising this forum may result in you becoming a V.I.P member for free::.
.::We are currently recruiting for forum staff, check the forum employment section for more details::.
.::We encourage all guests to register for full use of the forums::.
.::Todays Forum News - New Ranks are being implemented, changes should be taking effect very soon::.

Share | 

The Basics of Merching

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sir Nickolat

Sir Nickolat

The Basics of Merching _
PostSubject: The Basics of Merching   The Basics of Merching I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:15 am

I have had many people ask me about how merching works, so here is my best explanation.

Merching is a way of manipulating the Grand Exchange prices so they go up very quickly. Prices will rise up to 5% a day for an item.

1. What we do is research the best items to merch, which we will then tell you. We only merch one item at a time.

2. When you are told what the item is, you buy as many as you can on the Grand Exchange at max price. The more money you invest, the more you'll make. Because prices rise up to 5% per day, you multiply your invested money by .05 to find out how much you'll make in a day. For example, by investing 20 million gp into an item, you'll make up to 1 million gp a day. Every 2 weeks, your invested money will double.

3. Once the price has increased to a specified amount, called the "dump price," everyone sells their item at max on the Grand Exchange. This is when you collect the money that you've made over the period of the merch.

-------------------------------

Frequently asked questions:
Q. How much of the item should I buy?
A. It is recommended that you invest as much as possible. The more you invest, the more you'll make.

Q. Why isn't the item being sold to me on the Grand Exchange?
A. You must buy the item at max price. Every day, the prices update, so you'll have to set up your offers again. Also, most of the time you won't get the item instantly and will have to wait a day or two to get all of the items you want to buy.

Q. Someone messaged me and told me to join their merch clan. Should I do it?
A. No. Many clans that PM members of legitimate clans like ours are just trying to scam you. Ignore them. They might even try to lie to you to get you to join. Only listen to our higher ranked members (with stars next to their names) if you are told to go to a different chat. Our clan Pm advertisers to get people put f the scamming clans and into our legit clan.

Q. How long will the merch take?
A. See this thread.

-------------------------------

I hope that covers most of the info. Please post your comments or questions!
Back to top Go down
confusername

confusername

The Basics of Merching _
PostSubject: Re: The Basics of Merching   The Basics of Merching I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:46 am

Thank you for posting this i was about to then i saw you helped me out lol Razz
Back to top Go down

The Basics of Merching

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1